Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh No.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holiday will end today!!!!! Some more i still have lots homework waiting for me to finish it. Haiz........... where have enough time to finish it. Who can help me!!!!!!! During this holiday, it was quite fun than other holiday, cause i had attempt the camp, then practice singing, and join Hymn singing competition. But this is the reason i can't finish my homework....... , i also gain more experience than last time. Almost everyday i was not have the "mood" to finish my homework. WHY?????? But anyway we are going to rest next Monday(maybe,31/8 was on Sunday). The time was passing so fast, suddenly August going to end, and September is coming soon. Wow, then later on, i have finish my form 4.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, u still online???

Anonymous said...

Hey! No more fun already. Start doing your homework n read your books n pls make sure u finish your work b4 your teacher in sch complains to me!
Ha ha ha.(as a teacher) . Happy to hear that u gain alot of knowledge this hols. N sadhu to u for your good performance in the hymns singing competition. Chee Hong, too.

Chee Hong said...

Thanks aunty leehua. I know no more fun, i try my best to do well in the exam.

Jacqueline said...

u gt frenster???