Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Birthday


My birthday is on 31/may। How i celebrate my birthday this 16 years? I had celebrate my birthday at 8 difference place. I have two years in hospital, three years at relative's house(very funny, celebrate my birthday not at own house), then rest is at own house(wow i change how many house already). Most of us will celebrate their first birthday at hospital. Seconds year, my picture had been report on newspaper. Next few year just like normal. Until standard 5, my birthday is on my aunt's wedding party, wow so good and happy. Yesterday, i have celebrate my 16 birthday at uncle's house. This year is quite special, why? Because i have eat two difference cakes on my birthday, and this is my first time. Acctually i celebrate my birthday early at my house, then when i am penang, my mum(干妈) bought a cake to me. And during my birthday, i have receive a lot of greeting from my friend, this also the first time.^^.Anyway thanks to them. I greet those who have not celebrate their birthday yet, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"; while those already over(this year) also greet you"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY".

No comments: