Friday, June 20, 2008

Hari Pertemuan

Today is hari pertemuan, most of the student dun like this days, cause scared of teacher complain. ha ha. But for me just normal, because i very well-behaved in school. Haha. Actually before today i already guess what teacher will tell my parent. Which are my language not good and my result are not consistent. Today said something same that i said. Not only this year i guess correctly, started from std.1 until now, more or less are the same. If not mistaken, std1-std3, teacher complain my handwriting is too art already. std4-std6 is too quite, then form 1-form 4 same what is write just now.
After tooking the result i went back directly and started get ready to play badminton. 9.55i went to club and 10.06 i got there already. Wow, unbelieveable i cycle so fast. When i step inside the club i saw a lot student from s.m.k bukit/kota kemuning(is not i dunno my school name,is because school just change name) playing badminton and all are form 4,very funny. I felt what i play today was very very bad, eventhough i pratisce every week. Haiz..... who can save me, this sunday already competition. Until now the strongest among us is raymond,rojal,tommy and kok chong. Although i know i/we can't beat them, but i still dun care, only care my money, cause 20 are gone just because of them. T.T. Anyway i will try my best to play with them, i am glad to play with them.^^

No comments: