Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sick~~~

I dunno why so many person sick this week. In my family, my dad then my brother then me, next my mum at last my grandma. Almost everybody sick. In school jimmy, jun hao and so on....(not sure still have who). Today is the worst, until jun hao and me did not go for the tuition. Early the morning, jun hao was headache. Then after he told me, i can fill that i also headache already. Haiz.... then he said his left leg was jerkiness, then after recess my left start to jerk, but different place. The worst thing was, both of us sleep most of the time at school especially at bm time. Once i wake up, left 20-30 minutes then recess. Then i dun want to tuition bm, i want to rest(what lah, want to rest then go and rest. Why still posting blog,some already 1.00am++)

So must drink more water for those who viewing my blog. The climate in Malaysia was so hot until you fall in sick(suppose is love). Better take care your body well.

No comments: