Saturday, July 5, 2008

Make a wrong decision........>.<, T.T

What happen to me? Why today i make this decision, if not.....if not my specs...... won't be lost............ T.....T. Usually friday, my grandfather will come and fetch me back, and normally i will wear specs while i am wearing my helmet. But this time, i make a wrong decision..... which is took out my specs and put it on my pocket.(because i scared my specs will spoil, so only put my specs on pocket). Before i sit on it, i still check my specs are on my pocket. Then until half way, i check back, my spec was gone...... I went back and check it. I already round and round this area, but still can't found it. I hope at least i still can found back my frame eventhough the specs had been crash. Haiz..... still can't found my specs. Very very sad....... T.T. I use my old specs, but once i wear on it, i can't see clear and i start be dizzy. What can i do, i can't see without my specs.
HAIZ..........HA...IZ......H.A.I.Z.......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well~

lolx~~

i lost my specs before also~~

that time was standard 5~~

soooo

in about 2 months time

i saw anything without specs

and

my short sightedness

increased about 100++ in the 2-month-time~~~

still regreting of it~~~

haha